Surgicodeusa.com is located at: 6621 125th Street Court E, Puyallup, WA 98373
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Customer’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Searching, Search Results, Search Availability
By using Surgicodeusa.com you acknowledge and agree that Surgicode provides a search service (“Service”), allowing a look up of certain terms and codes used in healthcare. It is the responsibility of the end user or Customer to assess how appropriate the search and its results may be. Surgicodeusa.com’s service is not intended to and does not constitute professional advice about a particular use of the search results (whether medical, legal, dental, accounting, or otherwise). Surgicodeusa.com does not guarantee the usefulness of results provided by the Service, is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for the operational performance, functionality, or data relating to the Service provided users by Surgicodeusa.com including, but not limited to:
- Errors or omissions in search results or other information derived from any database; or
- Incomplete or inaccurate search results.
- Financial loss suffered as a result of the utilization of the Service
- Any risk associated with the use of the Server and the Internet generally.
- Hardware, software, or Internet failure, limited access, or any other failure of the Service.
Users are encouraged to obtain professional advice from a qualified practitioner in each relevant jurisdiction or area to properly understand or interpret any Service results or other information provided by Surgicodeusa.com through the use of the Service.
Surgicodeusa.com may, but is not obliged to, update the Service from time to time and users acknowledge that such updates of the Service may alter the functionality of the Service; and that Surgicodeusa.com does not represent or warrant that the Service will have any particular functionality during such updates.
Surgicodeusa.com members acknowledge that they shall not sell, loan or otherwise provide access to their membership to a third party including, but not limited to affiliates, competitors, Surgicodeusa.com members, employees; and that users shall not sell, license, or otherwise transfer ownership of their membership to a third party.
You must not:
- Republish material or any data, including but not limited to all search terms and all results of searches and related searching information, from com or any of its sub domains.
- Sell, rent or sub-license your Service license, access to the Service, use of the Service, or any material or any data, including but not limited to all search terms and all search results of searches and related searching information provided by the Service provided by surgicodeusa.com or any of its sub domains.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material or any data, including but not limited to all search terms, search results, or search information from com or any of its sub domains, except for the sole purpose of using the ICD-10/CPT or any other surgicodeusa.com provided search result information in or for surgicodeusa.com related work product.
- Redistribute any content, including but not limited to all search terms and all results of searches and related searching information, from Surgicodeusa.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website that may or may not be published on Surgicodeusa.com website. Surgicodeusa.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Surgicodeusa.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws Surgicodeusa.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Surgicodeusa.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information for example World Health Organization, American College of Surgeons, etc.;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Surgicodeusa.com; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
All users understand and agree that our website may be taken down for maintenance purposes from time to time and that outages may occur that are unintended or result from circumstances which are beyond our control. Use of the site is subject to these limitations, and Surgicode is not responsible for lack of service during these events or circumstances.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from your negligence, or resulting solely from our negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. Where the website and the information and services on the website are provided at a cost, our liability for any loss or damages, if any, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the user for the service.
6621 125th Street Court E,
Puyallup, WA 98373
# # #